Primary Role of Driver
Skilled work in the operation of heavy school bus converted for party use in transporting of guests in and around Nashville.
- Transport guests in and around Nashville, following semi- planned routes, varied location pickups with staggered times for pick and drop off.
- Drives bus carefully and in compliance with traffic regulations.
- Assumes the responsibility and safety of all guests while loading and unloading and while bus is in motion.
- Bus driver will not enter interstates while carrying guests on board.
- Will maintain discipline with all guests, report any unruly or unsafe behavior to owners of company.
- Perform pre check inspection of bus before each tour
- Report any mechanical issues with bus to management
- Refuel bus with company funds
- Ensure Bus is properly parked and ensure bus wheels are locked
- Assist in clean up duties between tours
Knowledge of traffic and highway rules and regulations and of the precautions necessary to avoid accidents. Ability to operate a bus in a safe economic manner. Ability to understand and carry out company instructions and to perform work requiring good physical condition. Ability to relate to party guests, co-workers and must maintain a positive attitude. Ability to perform basic pre-check inspections of the bus as it pertains to operation of the vehicle. Must be able to work weekends. Must be able to work nights. Ability to be a team player.
- Must have a Tennessee CDL License
- Class “A” License
- Must have CDL for over 2 years
- Must be 28 years old or older
- No less than a year in gap of driving and applying
- Good driving record with No DUI’S in last 7 years
- Must be great with people that are in a party environment
Fill out the form below to apply now!