- Private Tour – If you are late, we will wait for your all your group to arrive but we will still end tour on time.
- Public Tour – If you are not at the bus at least 20 minutes before we begin you tour can be cancelled as a “No Show.” Out of respect for other riders on the tour we must place a strict on time policy. It would not be fair to cut into your tour time because you were waiting on someone else. So it’s not fair to others. Please be at least 20 minutes early for your tour.
- 10+ days prior to tour – Full Refund
- 9 days or less prior to tour – Option to reschedule
- No Shows – No refund or option to reschedule. ( Must send email day of tour to qualify for reschedule)
Hey it’s Nashville! It rains here for 10 minutes and stops. It’s the only way we can cool down our hot summer days. That being said we like to ride if it’s a little wet out. Don’t worry if we cancel the tour due to weather we will give you a 100% refund. This part is important. We will not give you a refund if your guests decide not to due to weather. We will be fair in how we judge on whether a tour will roll out or not. This is our job. If it does rain, know that will do sell ponchos on the bus!